With a background in holistic health and over a decade of dedicated work as a yoga instructor, Cathy brings a unique perspective to her practice. She holds a Bachelor’s and Master’s degree from China, along with a Medical Office Assistant (MOA) certificate and a diploma in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) Acupuncture. Cathy is passionate about providing patients with a holistic and effective alternative in healthcare, believing in the power of acupuncture. When she’s not helping patients, she enjoys various hobbies, including yoga, Health Qi Gong, swimming, skiing, baking, and reading. Cathy is proficient in both English and Chinese, including Mandarin and some Cantonese, making her accessible to a diverse range of patients. She officially started her career as an R. Acupuncturist in November 2023, bringing her expertise and holistic approach to Allied Physiotherapy Health Group.
- Bachelor of Arts (1995) at Nankai Univeristy in China
- Master of Science (2005) at Hong Kong Polytechnic University in China
- Experience as a yoga instructor, aiding students in managing both physical and mental challenges
- Holistic approach to health and wellness
- R. Acupuncturist Certificate from CTCMA